Được viết: Thứ hai, 27 Tháng 8 2018
Trung tâm Giáo dục Thiên nhiên (ENV) là một tổ chức xã hội trực thuộc Liên hiệp các hội Khoa học và Kỹ thuật Việt Nam (https://www.thiennhien.org/
). Chức năng và nhiệm vụ chính của ENV là nâng cao nhận thức của cộng đồng về bảo vệ thiên nhiên, môi trường và động vật hoang dã (ĐVHD) ở Việt Nam.
Từ năm 2005 đến nay, ENV đã và đang hỗ trợ các cơ quan chức năng trong việc kiểm soát, xử lý các vi phạm liên quan đến ĐVHD, đồng thời vận hành đường dây nóng miễn phí 1800 1522 hỗ trợ người dân trong việc báo cáo các vi phạm về ĐVHD tới cơ quan chức năng.
Hiện tại, Trung tâmcần tuyển 3 vị trí (làm các công việc theo mô tả như file em gửi đính kèm), tất cả sinh viên đã tốt nghiệp, tiếng Anh tốt (không phân biệt ngành học) đều có thể nộp hồ sơ.
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of the environment. ENV combats the illegal wildlife trade and aims to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about the need to protect nature and wildlife. ENV employs creative and innovative strategies to influence public attitudes and reduce demand for wildlife trade products. ENV works closely with government partners to strengthen policy and legislation, and directly supports enforcement efforts in the protection of endangered species of regional, national, and global significance.
ENV’s Wildlife Crime Unit (WCU) was established in 2005 to facilitate and motivate public involvement in efforts to combat wildlife trade, and to improve the effectiveness of front line law enfo rcement agencies. The WCU administers a public toll-free national hotline 1800-1522 for reporting wildlife crimes. Information reported through the hotline is passed on to the appropriate authorities. ENV then works closely with law enforcement agencies, tracking each case through to conclusion, and documenting the results on ENV’s Wildlife Crime Database. The WCU strives to achieve a successful outcome for each case, helping coordinate placement of animals, providing advice to the authorities, and encouraging bold action that would serve to deter future crime.
For more details about what we do, visit our website:
Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV) is currently looking to fill the position of Wildlife Crime Case Officers. The case officers actively investigates and tracks cases reported to WCU, coordinates responses and progress closely with the ENV Crimes Task Force.
Main duty station: Hanoi-based with possibility for travelling from time to time
- Monitor and track wildlife crime cases
- Answer the ENV Wildlife Crime hotline telephone
- Participate in wildlife trade surveys, campaigns, and other activities
- Complete English and Vietnamese language reports summarizing case results
- Other duties as required
- Vietnamese with university degree required
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must
- Solid Vietnamese writing skills
- Highly motivated, excellent communications skills and ability to communicate and work with government authorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and pay close attention to details
- Critical thinking and good character
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Internet
Benefits and terms
- Attractive salary
- Long term contract
- Mixed English-speaking environment
- Opportunity to work closely with international and national experts
- Challenging job in a dynamic and supportive team
HOW TO APPLY?
Further information, please contact:
Tran Thi Thuy Duong
Wildlife Crime Unit Team Leader
Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
Room 1701, Block 17T5, Hoang Dao Thuy street, Cau Giay Dist , Hanoi
Tel: 02 4 6281 5421
* Applications will be treated on “First come, first serve” basis.
* Only short-listed candidates will be notified for written test & interview